A good briefing is half the work of developing a high-quality text. Only when all background information is available, the topic is precisely defined, all necessary keywords are known and a good article structure is created, an author can develop a plausible, informative and high-quality “story”.
With the drag & drop briefing of the rellify article intelligence application, editors and authors can complete this preliminary work in no time by simply dragging and dropping:
- First of all, the editor or author defines the boundary conditions for the article – i.e. the level of knowledge of the intended readers, the desired text length, the best-ranking content on Google for the topic, etc., and last but not least the topic of the article.
- Once a topic has been defined, the relevant and required keywords are simply clicked from a comprehensive selection list
Questions to be answered are also simply added from a predefined selection with a mouse click
- Now the author imports this briefing into the editor (the writing environment)
- In the editor, he can have the AI automatically create a content structure for the article based on the briefing
- He edits this structure as desired and then fills it as desired either with AI text generation or classically “by hand”